Thursday 8 February 2018

Evaluation Question 4

Powered by emaze
Construction from RyanFrankish7


How did I use technology in the evaluation stage?

Question 1
For question 1 I used Microsoft word to write up the script for the directors cut, I then colour coded them so we all knew which parts we had to read out when we recorded them. I screengrabbed the scripts so I could then post them on my blog to show my journey and use of technology. I used Final Cut Pro X when speaking about the shots.

Question 2
For question 2 I used text and screen grabs as I feel it is easy to present when needing to write larger quantities whilst carrying out image analysis, this in my opinion also gives it a more sophisticated look due to the amount I have to analyse whilst the page doesn't look as crowded as it would on a PowerPoint.

Question 3
For question 3 I used PowerPoint as I feel it is easy to progressively show slide by slide how we changed our TA and adapted to it whilst also changing the video to suit the TA's needs. I also used this to show variation in technologies used for the evaluation and show I am versatile with media technology.

Question 4
For question 4 I used PowerPoint and Emaze as they both have very similar formats in the way that they can portray journey easily by progressing slide by slide and these were my exact intentions as I wanted to show how I used different technologies throughout my journey and how versatile I am with technologies now since the beginning of my media journey at AS.

Finally I used blogger to set out the evaluation of this question as I think aligning it all to the left in paragraphs makes it look neat and professional and is a good way to conclude the evaluation as it is simple to write a brief summary on this method of technology whilst also showing I can use media technology efficiently.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to Moderator

Dear Moderator, Welcome to my A2 G325 blog, I have tried my hardest to portray my journey from my initial ideas to the creation of my musi...