Saturday, 10 February 2018
Evaluation Question 3
Ryan Frankish's Slidely by Slidely Slideshow
Here is a slidely I created for our initial TA. I think since I created this to the posting of the final video I believe our TA has changed but not to a huge scale. For example our audience still crave escapism, change and despite satisfaction are always conquered by the hearts desire. On the other hand our initial TA may have not been able to understand the intertextuality and symbolism applied throughout the video, that of which an older, more educated audience can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Note to Moderator
Dear Moderator, Welcome to my A2 G325 blog, I have tried my hardest to portray my journey from my initial ideas to the creation of my musi...
-
Dominant colours: Yellow Red Black Cream These colours will help with the synergy in our music video, as one of the most dominant colours...
-
This location is going to be used in our music video as it will be synonymous to some of the lyrics, we want it to fit the frame of the...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete