Today I went to various locations to carry out photo shoots so I had location shots for my principle photography, I took some very good shots, however, some issues stood in my way which resulted in me not being able to get every picture I wanted.
Firstly I could not get access to the abandoned building as it is under demolition therefore it is fenced off and too difficult and potentially dangerous to gain access.
Secondly, the church was locked so I was not able to attain interior shots, we still intend to film there but we will ask in advance if we can go to film so we don't come across this problem again.
Finally we also wanted an image of a well however, we did not know the location of one so we thought the best place to look would be the Brigg Garden Centre, after looking and asking around they no longer sell wishing wells so I had to leave empty handed with no shots there either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Note to Moderator
Dear Moderator, Welcome to my A2 G325 blog, I have tried my hardest to portray my journey from my initial ideas to the creation of my musi...
-
This location is going to be used in our music video as it will be synonymous to some of the lyrics, we want it to fit the frame of the...
-
Dominant colours: Yellow Red Black Cream These colours will help with the synergy in our music video, as one of the most dominant colours...
No comments:
Post a Comment